Thursday 29 December 2011

Here's to 2012




The post is about reflections of the year that was and trusting in the promise of the future. Nothing fancy :-/

The end of an year is always exciting for many, filled with nostalgia on the year that was as well as pregnant anticipation of the year to be.
For me 2011, was the year of chances. I begun this blog on the same year that I begun the intense appreciation of the blogging world. For me this is the perfect outlet for my creatives (I think!). Granted the blog is still a long way to perfection but that is what 2012 is about: bettering your best.

I always spend New Year's Eve in the traditional setting: at a party with friends cheering on the new year. This year will however be different. I'd taken on "engaging in new experiences" as part of my 2011 resolutions and in the exact spirit I shall be in the bush camping out; I am really looking forward to the peace and tranquil bonding with nature.What do you know, It is never too late to actualize a resolution!

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank everyone who encouraged me to embark on this journey. Friends with their positive nudge, blogger strangers, for their experienced wisdom, and more to those who continue to support my blogging by reading and commenting on postings. I faced inconsistent posting in 2011, but I shall strive to have regular postings on here. May all of you dear readers have a rich 2012 filled with happiness, love and contentment. 

 
Let's meet in 2012!

With Love,
S.S!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment